The current SSD kit consists of
- 32Gb CF memory card
- IDE to CF adapter pc board
- power connector
Current price is $50 + $5 shipping.
Discounts for more than one.
To order or ask a question, email me at
Installation is pretty easy...
- save your playlist if you use one (UI playlist editor)
- disconnect power to the AMR-100
- remove top cover (6 #1 phillips screws)
- remove hard disk (4 #2 phillips screws through holes in bottom of rcvr)
- use static procection - at least keep touching the rcvr chassis with one hand
- slide the HD away from the IDE connector
- slide the adapter pc board onto the IDE connector
- attach the power cable to the IDE connector
- "YES" should show on the connector, ie yellow wire towards rear of rcvr
- replace top cover and power up
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
so we can update any special files for your receiver